Monday, October 4, 2010

THE RIGHT HELP


WHEN CRISIS HITS WE DON'T HAVE TO STAND ALONE. WE HAVE THE RIGHT HELP. WE CAN DEPEND ON GOD TO BE THE GREATEST ALLY WE COULD EVER KNOW. LEAN ON HIM. - BILL CROWDER

WHEN A CRISIS LOOMS BEFORE YOU,
DON'T FACE IT ON YOUR OWN;
SEEK ADVICE FROM GODLY COUNSEL,
AND TAKE IT TO GOD'S THRONE. - SPER

PRAYER HELPS...
______________________5/10/2010-2.42am___________________
It is time... its 7.50pm now and im still here blogging...
8.30pm tournament.... wish me luck! *YAHWEH... u are the one who can help me now...
bless me abundantly as this is what i have been training for...
give me what i deserve... AMEN.*

my leg still feels pain, so i had no choice but to take pain killer...
had a great nap just now... should feel energized by now... gambateh amos!=]
_____________________5/10/2010-7.57pm____________________
hahaha... have to express it here... thank GOD I won my first game... its kinda funny to think back, 1 OKU and 1 sick people playing mens double...
that pain killer i took really helps a lot. but my sense of pain doesn't stop when i took that pill; it stops when i stepped into the gymnasium with a large crowd over my head. weird huh? and also my court shoes really seemed awkward with a big bandage over my leg... hahaha...
anyway, i got away with the pain just now, and now, but later on when the effect of the pill is off, i can't imagine how am i going to survive it.. haha...
planning to skip class tomorrow, but i cant really decide yet if i wanted to. tomorrow's period is kinda important too...
so LORD please tell me what is your plan....
thats all for now. =]
____________________5/10/2010-11.00pm____________________

2 comments: