Wednesday, October 6, 2010

3 vital days...

i can confirm now that my right ankle is worse than ever. its pains itself even if i am not doing any actions.
lucky for me, i have 3 days to get my ankle back to shape. but i dont think that its enough.
i have to go to school tmr, no choice. exhibition is the only thing i know why im attending class tmr.
i cant imagine how im going to walk to class tmr. with my ankle getting more and more painful.
gosh... hate it...
still not in the mood to finish off my exhibition now.
that mood randomness in me...
_____________________________7/10/2010-2.26am____________________
im a moodless man... tired day.... but still managed to watched 2 movies b4 i take a nap...
nothing special today, exhibition was fun this morning.
my leg got better now... i think so lah... because i dont really feel pain when walking and i can walk almost like normal now...
continue praying lah.. haha.. hope to hv a speedy recovery...
=]
______________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. uncle... u dun force urself to go play d la..
    semakin teruk liao ur leg. u nid to rest.. n try to put ice every single day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh.. yea... not goin to play for these coming 3 days... but the competition will continue on sunday nite...

    ReplyDelete