Wednesday, October 6, 2010

DAY FOR RECOVERING

kinda like a pig today... hah... slept from last night until today 2 something pm. cool huh.
btw the point is i don't wanna wake up because i want my ankle to recover faster. the lesser i walk, the faster it recovers.
2nd round of badminton tournament is gonna start in another 4 1/2 hours. i can still feel the pain at my ankle, maybe its the result of over stretching my leg last night. no doubt, I am going for pain killer again tonight.
i read an article about ankle sprain last night, got some info out of it. a 1st degree ankle sprain, that means the least injured degree of ankle sprain, needs 1~2 weeks to recover. while the 2nd degree ankle sprain, which is the most common 1, needs 2~3 weeks to recover.
i'm not sure which degree i'm in, but what i know is that i sprained my ankle just 3 days ago. that means my ankle is still in bad condition. nevertheless, my partner said that he is not going to play his singles match and is going to concentrate in doubles. what a relieve to hear that!


btw, i got a bad news too just only.... one of my church member in penang got stroke and is in ICU now. please do pray for him. oh LORD my your healing hands be upon your faithful servant.
______________________6/10/2010-4.03pm__________________________
8.06pm now... 8.15pm is my match... phew... good luck to me... dont know who's my opponent...
took my pain killer just now... all things geared up!
______________________________________________________________
gosh... felt so bad tonite... i dont think my pain killer does any effect on my ankle anymore. or is it because i pushed my ankle to its limit... i dont know... but i feel pain while playing today.
not that usual pain killer effect that i feel...
but then nvm, at least i won my second match... thank GOD...
gonna rest for 3 days, my next match will be on sunday...
have to rest now... ZZzzz......
_____________________7/10/2010-12.30am__________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment