Tuesday, December 21, 2010

the end... is near...

a month and a half of holiday... seems long eih? well, for me it is a meaningful + fruitful + wateva holiday... it just cant get any better... farewell for me isnt something i should be sad about, while we can still meet each other? think positively.
after my last blog, its been like a whale of a time for me in the next whole week when i was in melacca. meet new frens, hanging out with them was like... gosh i never had these kinda activities b4... was a gr8 trip back then...
owh and.. THE SOCiAL NETWORK... NICE NICE NICE NICE X1000000 times movie...
how crazy is MARK ZUCKERBERG... but tats wat i admire... from a disastrous facemash thingy to a so so so successful facebook... tats just awesome...
anyway, i'm looking forward to my new semester in my campus... hope everything's well and i can get along with all the lecturers... =]
________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment